Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Vandiver Inn?

I posted this over on The Nest, but thought I'd ask here as well in case any of you all have been to weddings at the Vandiver. I know I posted earlier about my venue issues. Well my fiance and I checked out the Vandiver today and we really liked it. I guess I'm just checking to see if anyone knows how the food is or has ever been to a wedding there so I can get some real feedback. Anything you all can tell me is great. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vandiver Inn?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I looked there.  We really liked it.  I am not sure how many people you plan on but we are looking at 150.  She told us they could fit comfortably.  We drove past a wedding that was set up for 140 and they had NO dance room at all.  That turned us off completely.  If you are having a smaller wedding, go for it.  It is so romantic up there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're in the 60-70 people range so there is more than enough room for us. My only real question is how the food is. My fiance and I are kind of foodies so we want to make sure it's top notch. I've read great reviews about it, was just hoping for some first hand experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i thought i seen a review on this place and it was not good at all. I dont remember where i seen it. If it was over here or on the nest.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Nest ladies seemed very complimentary. The only person who had a problem with the food was a vegetarian and it sounds like they didn't get a vegetarian dish for her. Anyway, thank so much for the help. It sounds like we'll go ahead and sign as long as the price comes out right.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Send me a private message so you can find me on facebook.  One of my good friends recently got married there and she will tell you everything you need to know!!  She was sooooo helpful when we were looking there.  I know she told us what her dinner was but I can't remember.  She raves about that place. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pm me your email. i know someone that got married there this summer.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PMs sent to both of you. Thanks so much ladies for all of your help. I love how friendly and awesome our local board is. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards