Rhode Island

reasonable priced rentals- linens and chairs

hey everyone im looking for reasonable priced chairs and table linens...please help..

Re: reasonable priced rentals- linens and chairs

• KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented navy tablecloths for our cocktail tables from Quality Rentals in Pawtucket. It was a last-minute request because of a miscommunication with our caterer and they accommodated us with no problem for one of the most popular wedding days. We picked them up and dropped them off. They gave us a mesh bag and our DOC just stuffed them in there when she cleaned up and my husband brought them back a few days later. They were a little lighter in color than I expected - more like a dark sapphire than a true navy - but I didn't really care at that point; just wanted to mention it in case you are looking for a really specific color, I'd advise you actually go there and check them out instead of ordering over the phone like I did. Laughing

For our other rentals - tent, tent heater, tables and chairs - I did a lot of research and found the best prices at ABC Rent-a-Tent in Westport, Mass.
    Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We used http://www.couture-designs.com/

Even with travel to MA, the prices couldn't be beat!
  • Sarah MDSarah MD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was on Craigslist and there were two people advertising linen rentals.  One was just chair covers and sashes for $2 and another (the title said chair covers $3) had tableclothes for $5.  I've never used either, just something I saw.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards