Ohio-Toledo

Free stuff for OOT bags?

Anyone found any free stuff for OOT guest bags?  Anyone found any Toledo brochures, info, etc?  having a hard time finding stuff!

Re: Free stuff for OOT bags?

• nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We recently had to drive to Cleveland to visit family.  We stopped at a rest stop on the tunpike and I started looking at the brochures and maps.  Snagged a ton of free Toledo area maps, info on Imagination station, Cedar Point, just local stuff. 

Add that to my Toledo City Papers which are free, and the paper stuff went to gether nicely.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Angelmc8Angelmc8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great suggestion- never thought about rest stops.  Did you just grab Toledo papers from local businesses?
  • edited December 2011
    Try hotels too, my hotel has all kinds of Toledo brochures.
  • mandies2happymandies2happy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I were you I'd go to some local coffee shops etc that are around the hotel the guest will be staying at. Explain to the manager what your putting together. I bet you anything they will give you some discount coupons to put in the bags. I used to be a manger and a little diner and I loved giving out coupons like that to get some new folks into the place. They may surprise you and give you some free drink coupons or something like it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards