Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy TGIF!!!

YAY!!! It's Friday!!! This is only the second day I've worked this week and I'm still excited for Friday.

How's everyone's day going?

I'm back at work today. Will just be a catch up day. Then heading home to look after my daughter. She's still pretty messed up from the oral surgery, but I only got approved for 3 days of FML. So, laying low tonight.

This weekend we are working on the house and yard. Trying to get as much done as possible. I'm looking forward to being all done with it and just getting to sit back and relax. But, that won't be until after the AHR.

What's everyone's weekend plans?

Re: Happy TGIF!!!

• Options
    I am working until 4 (working through my lunch so I can leave at 4 instead of 5) then after that FI and I are on the road for Columbus, Ohio. Spending the weekend at a business conference there that I'm really looking forward to!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-tgif-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8beccc8d-d338-4686-b068-fdf5b5b64a25Post:a072a15f-3c5c-4c2a-b59d-b512bfd3aaa8">Re: Happy TGIF!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am working until 4 (working through my lunch so I can leave at 4 instead of 5) then after that FI and I are on the road for Columbus, Ohio. Spending the weekend at a business conference there that I'm really looking forward to!
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]
     Why couldn't you be going in 3 weeks? Then we could have gotten in some trouble together, posted pictures and made everyone jealous. ;)
  • Options
    Hahaha I go once every 3 months :P My next Columbus trip is in July lol
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    The guy came to test the floors cause I wanted them stained a dark cherry color, however, we have maple floors which apparently don't stain. They will stay the color they are just all new looking! Fi leaves for VA on Sunday so we have some shopping to do. Now that he got his suit I have to get him to buy Sandals. And tonight....THE PROM!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I know Britt, I'm gonna have to bribe him!!
  • Options
    I was having the worst day ever but now it's not so bad. I'm just ready for it to be the weekend! I don't know what we are doing tonight, but tomorrow night we are going to the Yankees game...wooo!! I desperately need to do some cleaning, I feel so unorganized after dedicating the past week and a half to invites. I hope some people start to get them this weekend!
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on vacation (hooray!) but have been sick since arriving in NYC (boooo). I took an entire rest day yesterday and feel much better today, but not 100%. I'm in NYC through Tuesday, so I'm hoping I'll have some non-sick vacation days ahead of me. Tonight, going to meet up with some friends for dinner, then drinks afterwards. Then tomorrow, hitting up the TriBeCa Film Festival for a screening on Mansome, followed by dinner! Sunday we have plans to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Brooklyn. So far it's been good, but the weather has been cold, so it hasn't been helping with my symptoms. :( Gonna bundle up warmly tonight!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Diana, hope you feel better and have fun in NYC!! :) 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    missed fridays post had alot of running crazy getting everything finalized and ready to start work monday and it was also my baby boy's first birthday aww that year went so fast.  Anyway hope you ladies all enjoyed your fridays
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Awe!! Happy birthday to your son!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards