Registry and Gift Forum

registering for kitchen towels

I was registering for kitchen towles and wondering how many towels to register for..

Re: registering for kitchen towels

• However many you want?  There is no mathematical formula, and unless you're throwing them out after one use....
  • You can register for two or six.  The number doesn't really matter.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's really up to you.  I think we registered for 4 regular kitchen towels and 2 dish towels... maybe.  It depends on how many you have out at a time, how often you change them, and how often you do laundry.
  • We registered for 8. 
    "I liked it, so I put a ring on it" - future Mr. Box
  • Does anyone have a particular brand/type of kitchen towel they recommend?  I find that a lot of my current ones don't absorb water well, or leave fuzz behind.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_registering-kitchen-towels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:9f294689-78a5-42a4-a913-72d0c9137a13Post:a2ba2df3-6516-4eac-ad4c-170aa66f6674">Re: registering for kitchen towels</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have a particular brand/type of kitchen towel they recommend?  I find that a lot of my current ones don't absorb water well, or leave fuzz behind.
    Posted by Viczaesar[/QUOTE]

We use the Williams-Sonoma ones and I think they hold up pretty well. They definitely don't leave behind any fuzz.
    "I liked it, so I put a ring on it" - future Mr. Box
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards