Delaware
Options

Big Check

I FINALLY created and ordered our STDs!!!  I can't wait for them to come so I can have them addressed and mailed and really check this off.

Re: Big Check

• Options
    Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats great! I just realized your a little under a year away... your day will be here before you know it!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's awesome! What are they going to be if you don't mind me asking?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  We're still working on STDs... FI desperately needs a haircut...and I would like to have a picture of us on the STDs.  It's getting to the point where I'm just going to cut it while he's sleeping. lol.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ended up making our postcards in Publisher and printed them through Vistaprint (my first time with VP) since they run those offers. It was a pain in the butt formatting the picture and text  to fit their size and resolution.  It was many hours and a couple glasses of wine at the end.

I did a picture of us on the front from vacation and inserted "Save the Date and the date" in the sky.  I used a black border around it and put our website on the bottom.

The back has the general info and our names, location, etc.

I love the other ideas for STDs but in the end, postcards are cheaper to mail and it was a great deal at VP.  I know the invitations will be alot to purchase and mail.

• Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mattsbride-Just PMed you...
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's similar to what I want to do as well.  We were going to use a pic from our E-Pics which should be done soon... wooo. can't wait to see them! haha.

But your STD's sound great!! I really like the idea that you put the wedding website on there. I didn't think of that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree about the postcards!!  They are just more economical in the fact that they are cheaper and the postage is cheaper as well.  I'm about to order mine from Wedding Paper Divas actually.  The postcards themselves is only $.76 each!  Love a deal.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards