bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: TGIF!!!

• mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning and happy Friday!

Tonight - Doing the last of the Christmas shopping than relaxing with a movie and a frosty beverage with FI.

Saturday - Work Christmas party (always a good time)

Sunday - Baking cookies with my best friend, super excited because i haven't seen her in a few months because she's been working so much since she's pregnant with baby no. 2 and knows she'll be out on leave in a few months.
  • edited December 2011
    I get to work tonight until 9 then I have a cake decorating class tomorrow followed by filling a cake order for a 8 yr old birthday :) Should be fun!
    Sunday I get to go back to work in the morning. Granted all I have to do is ride around on a segway and hand out money to people who are gambling :) 
    Sunday night will be wine and movies!
    Have a good weekend ladies!
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday night-might just stay home and have a relaxing night with FI, he's been OOT on work

Saturday-spending time with my MOH and her husband (GM) and their daughter (might be our flower girl) then rehearsing for a church service Sunday with two BM's who like to sing.

Sunday-Above mentioned church service, then driving up north to visit my dad & step-mom for his retirement party and staying overnight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Relaxing tonight

Tomorrow: shopping, shopping, shopping...then SU GAME!!!

Sunday: Not positive but Im hoping to get together with Joshs cousin so I can ask his daughter to be my JBM.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards