Ohio-Northeast

Invitations - Reception Card

Just looking for a little advice on the etiqutte for the reception card. I was thinking about just doing a flat invitation with a response card and either having a reception card or just putting a small blurb about the reception location at the bottom of the invitation. Not having a specific reception card would save me about $100. What do you think?

Re: Invitations - Reception Card

• edited December 2011
    I met a store regarding the invites...Papertrails in Rocky River..They said it is perfectly fine...It's easier to do if the ceremony and reception are at the same place, b/c then you can put reception immediately following.
    I definitely recommend them..I going the route that they will print and cut everything for me and then I can assemble...Also of your total purchase a % can be used to purchase other items..thank yous etc..They also have great save the date magnets for cheaper than I could find online and the quality and service there are great!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stating it on the invitation itself is fine, as long as you can fit all the info on there without it being crowded or difficult to read.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards