Students

White Coat, White Dress: My Med-Student-Planning-a-Wedding Blog

I've been documenting my journey through planning a wedding during medical school and thought you all might enjoy my most recent post, "Wedding Tips (Almost) No One Will Tell You", a tribute to all of my recent "sh*t just got real" moments. Feel free to comment and chime in if you agree with these tips or if you have some of your own!

http://kirstenlange.wordpress.com/

There is a good mix of wedding planning experiences and med school experiences, so feel free to browse the rest too.

Re: White Coat, White Dress: My Med-Student-Planning-a-Wedding Blog

• You've got your full name on the interwebz. First.Middle.Last.  Not very smart.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Welcome to the Med school world! I'm in my 3rd year and planning!!! Kudos to us!
  • Fellow med student here as well! Also a third year.  Ain't life grand?

Drsteph18, what year of school are you planning your wedding for? We're getting married fourth year- pretending third year doesn't exist ;)
    Anniversary
  • It's crazy, trying to plan all of this, but I'm glad to get it in before 3rd year starts!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_white-coat-white-dress-my-med-student-planning-a-wedding-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:ad3d3b1a-357c-4298-87d8-67fe3c0bf4b8Post:57c69ece-5834-4dba-bce8-abb5baa77598">Re: White Coat, White Dress: My Med-Student-Planning-a-Wedding Blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fellow med student here as well! Also a third year.  Ain't life grand? <strong>Drsteph18, what year of school are you planning your wedding for? We're getting married fourth year- pretending third year doesn't exist ;)</strong>
    Posted by RachelBFMD[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We are planning for December 2013. Into my fourth year! I wish I can pretend that third year didnt exist!!! I'm finishing up my IM rotations and I've been dying!!! LOL!! Are you and FI both med students?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_white-coat-white-dress-my-med-student-planning-a-wedding-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:ad3d3b1a-357c-4298-87d8-67fe3c0bf4b8Post:c315550c-a8ae-4bd8-8061-20615e64e6f5">Re: White Coat, White Dress: My Med-Student-Planning-a-Wedding Blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: White Coat, White Dress: My Med-Student-Planning-a-Wedding Blog : We are planning for December 2013. Into my fourth year! I wish I can pretend that third year didnt exist!!! I'm finishing up my IM rotations and I've been dying!!! LOL!! Are you and FI both med students?
    Posted by drsteph18[/QUOTE]

<div>We're pretending third year doesn't exist in terms of wedding planning. Such long hours. I'm on IM now- started two weeks ago.  Thankfully, no, I'm the only med student in the family. I think I would go nuts if we both were. He keeps me sane because he doesn't have med school driving him insane.  And he has a job, which means at least one of us is bringing in a paycheck. What about you?</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards