Military Brides
Options

Where did my Hike Post go?!

what the heck....

sigh if I have time at work I'll retype my latest question.

Re: Where did my Hike Post go?!

• Options
    TK ate it... plus everything else from yesterday :/ It will probably come back later though.
  • Options
    TK is a bitch
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2012
    This makes me angry. All the Pittsburgh love is gone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    haha Sammy lets continue the Pittsburgh love...

The wedding is formal. H is wearing his Mess Dress (Tux) and I have a floor length black ballgown. The wedding is at a big old historic Cathedral with no AC. Am I going to sweat my balls off in May?
  • Options
    It might come back... but it might not... my invite AW never came back Embarassed

Guess TK doesn't like Pittsburgh?

Anniversary

• Options
    Normally, I would say no it's usually mild temps in may. This year you might though. It's already been getting in to the 70s which is unusual.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's been in the 80s here all week. But I'm told it's a weird heatwave so idk
  • Options
    You should be fine. Although Pittsburgh weather changes with the wind. My wedding was June 25th with no AC at the ceremony and we were fine but we also had all the windows open. Is it a catholic ceremony? Mass?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wait, Let me post this on my local board. They'll know about the specific venue.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_where-did-my-hike-post-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:3b5a1965-3dd1-4fa0-8930-389653cdce9cPost:e68d6b39-4d88-40aa-809e-b6f651513b1f">Re: Where did my Hike Post go?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh wait, Let me post this on my local board. They'll know about the specific venue.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Idk what religion the Bride is but I know the Groom is Protestant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards