June 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding colors?

Our wedding colors are champagne and silver. Our main color is champagne. The BM dresses are champagne. When we met with my banquet manager she said the table linens that they have that are close to champagne are ivory. And that ivory would be better color choice than silver. So ivory would be the third color in there. Problem is, I can't really think of anything to do in silver except for the girls shoes, the favors, and the silver that is on the invites. Is that okay to just do that?

Re: Wedding colors?

• Options
    you can always use silver ribbon on things to add little pops of silver in places. What are you doing as centerpieces?
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    You could have silver chargers, or as mentioned above ribbons on your centerpieces or silver candelabras or even silver vases (plenty of ideas on pinterest for how to paint glass vases).  Think of the details, it doesnt have to be a primary color.  Remember there will be silverware on the tables too, you can have silver favors, maybe they make silver chiavari chairs, or add silver sashes to the back of your chairs, or even silver napkins.  There's plenty of options.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I agree with ash, I was going to suggest silver sashs on the backs of the chairs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was going to say sashes or table runners.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure what I'm doing with my centerpieces yet. I orginally wanted to do white phalaenopsis orchids submerged in water with a floating candle on top. I had planned on doing it myself I was going to get the orchids from Sam's Club, but then I realized that the orchids that Sam's Club has are not phalaenopsis orchids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards