Military Brides

Military Cheating (non wedding related)

Hey everyone I am in a bit of a pickle. This girl I know Chelsea whom has been with her Marine boyfriend Tom for 4 years. Lately they have grown apart and she is in love with another. He also happens to be in the military (Navy). It was innocent at first just friend but, I have watched this turn into a full fledged relationship. On January first the two met and actually ended up kissing. Which I think is wrong on so many levels. I want to tell him but, I can't find him anywhere plus I don't wanna cause drama. What should I do and if you know of any Marines at Camp Lejeune please let me know.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Military Cheating (non wedding related)

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, she's obviously in the wrong, but when you say "girl I know", you must mean "girl I will go to obscene lengths to get in trouble". You really think one of us who knows someone at CL will put you in contact so they can look Tom up on MOL and then go tell him or something? Negative.

You don't know Tom, I would stay out of it.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    No we used to be friends until she started this. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am just gonna stay out of it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Staying out of it sounds like a good idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, stay out of it. 

f I knew the girl, I'd tell her to her face that I thought what she was doing was crappy - that if she didn't want to be with Tom that she should just break up with him.  But as far as ratting her out, that's something that is only done in high school.

Anniversary

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stay out of it, Its none of your business. Maybe hes cheating on her too, or they are in an open releationship.... You dont know their situation.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't see how any of this is your business. How do you know for a fact they were kissing on January 1st? Were you there to witness it? Did she confide this to you? Regardless, it's still not your place to get involved.

I don't know if I'm just super-skeptical, but this all sounds very high school to me. "I have a friend who..." sounds like code for "I am cheating on my fiance". I could be wrong, but still, it just sounds super-fishy to me.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you should just stay out of it to be on the safe side.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Epic07032011Epic07032011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I lost 3 friends due to this. Introduced some friends, and it caused a whole big cheating thing that they hid from us (me and my man) until it was too late. There's nothing you can do. You tell, everyone hates you. You don't tell, everyone hates you.

I recommend you find a way to keep your distance. I know it's hard to do, and it takes time to get that distance.

Cheating is really messy business and doesn't just hurt the cheater, the cuckold(ess),  and the home wrecker--it hurts everyone who finds out about it at all. If she needs help, try to find a professional she can talk to. It gets heavy. I couldn't handle it, and I'm still trying to keep my distance.

I feel for you. Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards