New Jersey - South

Recommendations for south jersey/philadelphia photographers?

My current photographer pretty much flaked out on me and im in dire need for a replacement asap! Anyone have any rec's of a photographer theyve used and had good experiences with? I'm trying to stay in the 2000 dollar range....since I already lost 500 bucks from my last photographer. Thanks!!!!

Re: Recommendations for south jersey/philadelphia photographers?

• OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I have no recommendations for a photographer in that price range, but if your photographer has flaked on you, you are entitled to your $500 back.  Look at your contract.  Usually if you cancel, no refund.  But since your photographer has backed out of the arrangement, then you deserve your refund.  Good luck in your search and I hope you can get your money back.
  • shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had our wedding last weekend and used Dave from Hallmark photography in Berlin - he was awesome that night and has already sent us the link to the pictures he took. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Tami Melissa Photography.  We met with Tami and Ryan and plan on booking them for our 2013 wedding.  Their packages start at $1950.  I plan on making my own wedding album through Shutterfly.com and am happy with the disc of images that is included with the package.  They also include an engagement session and unlimited hours on your wedding day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cmblaneycmblaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also going to reccomend Tami Melissa.  I am using them for my wedding this weekend, and they have been great to work with!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey... check out George Street Photography... they're super nice and have great photo packages.. we just booked with them and are really happy with them so far!
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Dempsey Photography. Paul is awesome and affordable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check our Inger from keepsake studios.  She can do a lot with your $2000, probably even for less.  My family uses her for everything and she's been fantastic each time.  We love our wedding pictures as well as all other others she has ever taken.  I cant recommend her highly enough!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • krizzo17krizzo17 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we're living in Lancaster and getting married in Jersey, and we're using Melissa Reed (mreedphotography.com). She's from Central PA, but her rates were so reasonable (under $1000) that it was worth it to pay for a hotel overnight for her in Jersey. Also, her engagement/whatever shoots are only $50, so it's a great chance to work with her and see what she's like.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i actually work with chuck. he is a great man and if you use him tell him robin sent u.
    cwalkerphoto.com
    1200 for 2 photographers for the whole day cd included but prints are extra.
    he is a cool guy and willing to come early and stay late if necessary. he also is good with children and keeps my son smiling all day when he shoots with him

hope this helps,
    Robin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards