New York-Hudson Valley

Realistic Floral Budgets

Hi Ladies.  I have a florist appointment this weekend but have no idea what a realistic budget would be.  We're going to have about 12 tables and I was thinking of a simple rose/hydrangea centerpiece with some eucalyptus and then I would need 2 larger arrangements for the outside ceremony plus my bouquet, 7 bridesmaids bouquets and the the boutannaires. 
I was quoted $2,000 from another bride but was wondering what other figures were out there.  Any help would be grealty appreciated! 
Also I'm only allowed to choose between Arcadia and Westchester Floral
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Realistic Floral Budgets

• ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had 15 centerpieces, 5 bouquets (including mine), 6 boutonnieres, 2 corsages for the moms, 2 ceremony baskets (large), 2 fg baskets and flowers for my cake.

i paid b/w 1800-2000
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • kinobeanokinobeano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you!  Maybe I can negotiate a bit :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spent $2500- I had 10 tables (i think), 2 arrangements for the ceremony, my bouquet, 10 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 junior bridesmaid bouquet, 1 flower girl kissing ball, 1 groom boutonniere, 6 groomsmen , 2 father, and 1 ring bearer boutonniere, 4 corsages, and flowers on top of my cake.  Oh, and I believe they put bows on the pews at the ceremony too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i spent around 2100.. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • edited December 2011
    Hi - which florists did you all use? I'm also getting married in westchester and contacted a florist and was quoted 8-9k. I was hoping to spend less. thanks!!
  • kinobeanokinobeano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woah!  $8-$9K??  How big of a wedding are you having?  I'm using Westchester Floral.  Met with them this past weekend and got a great deal on everything. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we're having ~225 people. Also will need a huppah which i'm told can be expensive. Thanks for the input! I will give westchester floral a call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards