March 2013 Weddings

I re-said yes to the dress!

Happy Sunday Ladies and Gentlemen!

I was really torn with my current dress.(RE: http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_std-and-dress ). 
I knew it was nice and looked pretty on me, but I just felt so off about it.  Friday morning, I was talking to my co worker and she immediatly asked "well is there a dress that you never tried on, that you wanted to?".  It was like the clouds opened, the arc angels were singing, and I had that instant moment of clarity.  There was a dress I really wanted to try on but because it was discontinued, the David Bridal I went to did not have it in stock.  So I forgot about it, and since everyone loved the dress I brought; I pretty much counted that dress out. 
After some time and consultation with my paitent husband, I started calling DB in my area.  I called one store and they had 1 left in stock, my size, the color I wanted.  After an amazing experience with the women there, I left with the dress I was dreaming of.  Not only did they allow me to exchange my current dress and flower head piece (the veil worked, so I kept that), but since the new dress was about 200 dollars less; I was able to buy some jewerly, the a line skirt thingy, and my couple session (engagement pictures) dress and only paid 10 bucks more.  The inner extreme couponer in my says "WIN!".

I have attached pictures.  This dress has everything I wanted.  The sweetheart neck line, the capped sleeves, the corset back, the pickups (re I always wanted to look like belle from beauty and the beast).  And once I figured this out, there was no looking back.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I re-said yes to the dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards