April 2014 Weddings

Flowers?

Has anyone went to a florist yet? Were thinking about going with a florist called vogt. Very popular here. I thought it would be to soon to look. But they keep telling me I should come in within the next few months since its a spring wedding. All the spring flowers will be in.. do you guys think its to early?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers?

• I don't think it's too early to go look and get some ideas(especially to see what their spring stock is like) but I don't think  I would book them this far out unless they book up fast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • I'm actually renting my floral centerpieces so I booked already.  They are also doing our bouquets and such.  I knew what flowers I wanted so it was pretty easy.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I havent even begun thinking about flowers yet.  I actually dont really like flowers so I am not having flower centerpieces.  The only flowers will be the for the girls and guys and myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Mary that's actually all im doin because we as well dont like alot of flowers. I was thinking of going around October or November but they keep saying to come in a look for the spring flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards