Ohio-Columbus
Options

Photographer and Videographer RAVES!!!! :)

Hello everyone! Well it's been a while since I've been on here but I got married Oct. 3 and everything was absolutely PERFECT!! I owe a lot of that to both my photographer and my videographer so I have to RAVE lots and lots about both! :)

CRAIGLOW PHOTOGRAPHY - Wow is all I can say! Kevin and Paula are great to work with and I am absolutely THRILLED with my photos! Also the price was right...I feel I definitely got my money's worth! I highly suggest you check them out if you're still looking for a photographer. Also for any Knotties who are married but have friends looking, give them a heads up about Craiglow Photography.

But their photos tell you all you really need to know. Go to www.craiglow.com and click on "Wedding and Engagement Portfolio" on the bottom of the page. Then you'll see my photos in the center of the top line (Valerie and Mike). Check 'em out! :)

PRODIGY VIDEO - Loved working with Prodigy! As soon as I looked at their web site and saw what they could do I was happy. Plus the price was great too. They were also very flexible and easily worked with me to get the perfect package for me at a great price. Nate is wonderful and easy to work with. And I barely knew they were there the whole day! (That's a good thing lol) They asked for some of our favorite songs and artists and incorporated them throughout our video. Being able to watch our ceremony from beginning to end was priceless! What I especially loved was the "wedding music video" they do which is a montage from the beginning to the end of the day. I was in tears when I first saw mine (actually was in tears the 20th time I watched it too lol) :)

Our wedding video is the fifth one down (Mike + Val, Greek Orthodox Cathedral) at http://prodigyvideo.com/blog/ Check it out to see what I mean. Oh...and the song used in the video is called "I Have Been Waiting" by my friends, Small Town Sleeper...Prodigy using that song made it even more special to me!! :)

So...anyway I seriously can't say enough how much I love these vendors...out of all the vendors I used they were my favorites and I loved the end products! :)

Hope I'm helping some of you :) 
Val :) 

Re: Photographer and Videographer RAVES!!!! :)

• Options
    JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Val, 

I saw your video, it was amazing!  We also booked Prodigy, and I can't wait to work with them for our September wedding.  I'm so glad you had such a great experience with them, and congrats on your gorgeous wedding!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards