Alabama
Options

Rehearsal dinner in montgomery?

Hi y'all!
does anyone know a good place for a rehearsal dinner in the Montgomery area? I can't think of anything... I don't want to do it at the country club or anything super fancy like that. I wish I could rent out a restaurant or something for the night (like El Rey or the Brew Pub or something) but I can't think of one that is A) big enough to rent out a room, B) has good food, and C) has a nice, comfortable (not stuffy or too formal) atmosphere. My mom thinks the Capital City Club would be good - has anyone been there for an event like that? how about the Young House? I want it to be fun and laid back, but there just aren't many choices!
Are there any other Montgomery brides on here? Where was/will your rehearsal dinner be?

Re: Rehearsal dinner in montgomery?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am in Montgomery as well. I have just started planning but the reception is the one thing I have NO clue about! I have heard good things about Capital City Club but it seems to be upscale. You might could try Sinclair's too if you haven't checked there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Montgomery as well and my fiance and I were thinking about having the recepton at a hotel or something. I thought about a restuarant reception because my wedding budget is low and sometimes I do not want to have that wedding with a lot of people. Good luck in you search.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about the Biscuits stadium? That's where we are having our rehearsal dinner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards