Massachusetts-Boston

ROSE PETALS freeze dried vs fresh

hello......has anyone ever seen/touch freeze dried? Are they soft...same texture as fresh?  Thank you for your help

Re: ROSE PETALS freeze dried vs fresh

• dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used freezed dried yesterday for the aisle and the flower girls, they were beautiful, you could not tell the difference and they still look good this morning.
    we used petalgarden.com.  I have some white/ivory ones left if you want to take a look at them.  Let me know, I am going to pick up our things from the vendor early this week.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi......what was the texture like?  I have never seen them....do they feel soft for tossing purposes?  Approx..how many do you have left?  My daughter is getting married Friday.  Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it. 
  • dparisidparisi member
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    They are soft, you put them in the shower before you use them.  I think I have about 40 cups left, I will try to get to the island first thing tomorrow to pick them up, if the facility is ready for us, but I would definitely have them by Friday.  I'm not sure how many you need, are you doing petal cones? 
  • dparisidparisi member
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

Let me know if you want to come look at the rose petals.  I am in the Boston area.
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used freeze-dried ones.  We preferred them because they are nonstaining and nonslippery.  We got ours from Flyboy Naturals.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi dparsi.....i sent you a pm....thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards