North Carolina-Outer Banks

Nags Head Brides

What hotels/inns are you using for your hotel accomodations? I would like to use a local hotel/inn and also a chain hotel (so people have the option of both). Any recommendations?

I was thinking the Nags Head Inn and Ramada Plaza in Nags Head.

Anyone have any experience with these hotels or used them for their hotel accomodations for a Nags Head wedding?

Thanks!

Re: Nags Head Brides

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2012

I am a big fan of supporting the local economy, especially after Sandy just hit, so maybe consider just going all local :)

I used The Nags Head Inn, which was re-modeled about 2-3 years ago and have stayed there myself before, as well as Shutters on The Banks.  Both were very nice and reasonably priced for our guests.

• I have a block of rooms reserved at the Nags Head Inn.  It's a beautiful hotel and their rates are very reasonable.  I highly recommend it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know how it is ...but in January I am staying at Oasis Suites - it's higher end for your guests, but I'm really excited. I've seen it a few times and I scored a groupon so I can check it out. My guests are also staying at the hilton up in Kitty Hawk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards