October 2012 Weddings

Wedding video songs

My videographer emailed me asking me for the songs I want on our wedding video.  I totally forgot to pick the songs!  Woops!  Anyone have any song suggestions?

I'm supposed to give him a list of 10 songs and they are going to use 4 (I'm guessing they just pick the 4 that work best with the video).  They need some upbeat songs as well as love songs.
Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2

Re: Wedding video songs

• WE used some of the songs we used in our Ceremony...

WE had a thousand years (piano guys version) orignally by Christina Perri

We also used somehwere over the rainbow (Piano guys verison again)

and First Love by Utada Hikaru...

hmmmm other songs we had in mind were:
    I knew I loved you before I met you (Savage Garden)
    The Way You Look Tonight (Frank Sinatra)
    The First Time ever I saw your face....

don't know if any of these help :D ... just ideas
  • I walked in the Straight No Chaser's I'm Yours/Over the Rainbow so that is my suggestion.  It is such a cute song.

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_wedding-video-songs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:19e18d71-a87f-4474-87e9-edd3a12a75a9Post:c0f9a692-f6fd-49ee-9983-c227f82ae27a">Re: Wedding video songs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I walked in the Straight No Chaser's I'm Yours/Over the Rainbow so that is my suggestion.  It is such a cute song.
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]

<div>My cousins played that version on violin as our recessional song...they had their music professor write an arrangement for the violin : )</div><div>
    </div><div>We need to submit our song selections for our video too.</div><div>We're thinking:</div><div>Today by Joshua Radin</div><div>The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson (also our first dance song)</div><div>To Make You Feel My Love by Adele</div><div>Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay (our reception enterance song)</div><div>
    </div><div>I know there's a few others that DH mentioned that he wanted too...I just can't remember them now.</div><div>
    </div><div>Our videographer said to submit a CD with our selections on it and put the selections in order of preference (1st song is the song we most want in the video, last song is one that we'd be ok leaving out if there's no room for it)</div><div>
    </div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our videographer used A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and and acustic version of Heaven, bot sure who the singers were but it was one with a guy and girl singing together.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards