Florida-North Florida

Budget Photographers in Jacksonville?

Hey everyone! I am looking for a good photographer in Jacksonville that charges less than $1200. I really like the photo journalism style. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks, 
         Lizzy

Re: Budget Photographers in Jacksonville?

• jennsperjennsper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mrs. Julie(Julie Paisley Photography) is doing our pics for our wedding. She is an amazing photographer. I just love her work. She is my photographer forever lol. Ive done two sessions with her (sisters and Were getting married)the album names. And she is definitely around your budgety. Hope this helps :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julie-Paisley-Photography/221733680336
    Jennifer & David 10/15/10
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • jamiemarie33jamiemarie33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using BRP Photo.  Their pics are great and they are definitely affordable.  I love that they give a disc with full rights of all of the photos, and all of the photos are edited.  I found via from a recommendation from another girl on here.
  • christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Rachel with Fox Fotography. Not only is she affordable, they are a wonderful couple to work with.

Feel free to email me christina.xt.lau (at) gmail (dot) com if you want to see some pictures.
  • bblove10bblove10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jean Moree is very affordable and good.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to use Lindey Pullen:

http://lindsaypullendesign.com/

she is very modern and has done weddings for friends in the past. Her photos come out great and she is very reasonable priced!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using EP Photo www.epphotoonline.com  , definitely great and very affordable. Check them out. My sister used them and they were amazing in every way!
  • edited December 2011
    Jenn Hopkins Photography is great...she is located in Jacksonville.  Check out her work online.  She has a website and a blog.  Her prices are quite reasonable and her work is amazing!  Good luck to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Mel Roby, she was very sweet and her pictures were great. She usually has monthly specials that are great, and she will work with your budget to customize a plan to get just what you want. And she will sell you the disc of all the images.
  • 4cats4us4cats4us member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used Don @  www.DonKeetonPhotography.com
    We got an engagement shoot, as well as 2 DVD's with more than 1400 pictures from the wedding, for less than $1K.  I highly recommend him!  He and his assistant were great!

• Bill PottsBill Potts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Give me a shout, I will see if I can help.
  • edited December 2011
    I loved our photographer - we used Hannah Cooper. She has a website: www.hannahjoyphoto.com

(Please copy and paste the link - if you click on it, "The Knot" will direct you to one of their vendors named Hannah Joy, who is located in a different state.)

Very reasonable, incredibly wonderful to work with, and everyone has raved about how great our pictures are!

LGS, married 8/7/10
  • CherylK00CherylK00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ginger Gupre Photography has really good deals! My package is under 1000!
    http://www.gingerdupre.com/

Cheryl :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards