New Jersey - South

Help with choosing an outdoor venue!!

Hi all, I am newly engaged and looking into a south jersey wedding. Ideally,I would love to find a venue that could provide an outside reception, or at least an outside ceremony. It has to be budget friendly(about $100-$120 a person) because my fiancé and I are paying for the wedding ourselves. Any suggestions??

Re: Help with choosing an outdoor venue!!

• I'm getting married at Valenzano Winery in Shamong. They have 2 locations for weddings, 1 is entirely outside & the other you can have your ceremony & cocktail hour outside & the reception inside. 

You book them through a caterer & they have a list of approved ones on their website. They don't charge a site fee, which is nice. 

• Brigalias in Sicklerville has beautiful grounds.  But only the ceremony could be outdoors there.  They do have an outdoor, covered patio in addition to the ceremony area.  But I'm not sure if they will do an outdoor cocktail hour or not.  They have great prices.  The highest tiered package is $107 pp and it includes lots of stuff!
  • I don't know much about any outside reception areas but I agree brigalias has a beautiful ceremony area. I'm getting married at Lucien's manor that has an okay outside area but really beautiful reception venue, we're paying 75 a person for a Friday night in April. The Bradford estate is very beautiful and they're doing a lot of landscaping to create a better outside area that should be finished next year.
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out The Smithville Inn in Smithville.  I had my wedding there in April and they did a fantastic job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_help-with-choosing-an-outdoor-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:a1505c12-b988-4966-99ec-3c5a3d95745bPost:f72a5bc7-fc23-4964-8e9f-e93f8f458cd5">Re: Help with choosing an outdoor venue!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married at Valenzano Winery in Shamong. They have 2 locations for weddings, 1 is entirely outside & the other you can have your ceremony & cocktail hour outside & the reception inside.  You book them through a caterer & they have a list of approved ones on their website. They don't charge a site fee, which is nice.  CLICK
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
     <div>I hear that is going to be a lovely wedding you are having .. :) </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards