Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Run the Jailbreak

Is anyone else here doing this?

www.runthejailbreak.com

My FI and I signed up and I was just curious to see if anyone else had heard of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Re: Run the Jailbreak

• Options
    edited December 2011
    looks fun! but is on my wedding day ;)
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That looks fun! My sister and I want to do the Warrior Dash, but we don't know when they'll be here again, I'll have to show her this. I hadn't looked at it before, but I had heard of it because a friend of mine from college is working for them - promotions or website or something
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just texted my sister and she says we're doing it. I'm going to try to get my other bridesmaids onboard too! Guess I'd better start running!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fun!  We signed up for the 11:00 time slot, but its sold out now.  My FI did the warrior dash.  I have some really funny pictures of him doing it!  I didn't do it with him, but I really regret not doing it!  I will definitely be there next time they are here!

Anniversary

• Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dang it!!! I have never heard of these before...roanoke is pretty far though. Then I google warrior dash...and its in forney...I LIVE IN FORNEY but it happened like two weeks ago

DANG IT!!

So depressed now :(
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister and I just registered - there's only one timeslot not sold out, so I hope my bridesmaids can register in time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

How exciting!  I can't believe it sold out so fast!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun!!!  Ah man, maybe they'll add another day like the Warrior Dash did.

Well there is always the Great Urban Race (think Amazing Race but just in Dallas).  That is Oct 2nd. I signed my FI and I up for it.  It's the weekend before our wedding so we're team "Better Off Wed."  So excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will have to check that one out!  I haven't heard of it!  And what a cute team name!

Anniversary

• Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that one, and that's definitely more my thing, but sister didn't seem too interested.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also one called the Caveman Crawl...I don't have the website though.  It seems like it is more of a family-oriented event though.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They said they are completely sold out now but they are working on a possible 2nd day! :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that! But it doesn't really help my friends who never bothered returning my emails, it's no fun unless you get to run with your peeps. However, my dad and a friend of my sister are doing it with us!

Now I just have to figure out how to train for this thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That'll be fun!  Yea....I need to start running now and build up my arm strength!  Did you look at the obstacles they have listed on their website?

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards