Attire & Accessories Forum

Men's Warehouse tuxedos?

Does anyone have a ballpark estimate of how much the men's warehouse tuxedos cost to rent? I have been style comparing and it really all comes down to price. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Men's Warehouse tuxedos?

• We went with a 3 button Ralph Lauren and it was about $160.00.  Would have been closer to $200.00 without the 40.00 off coupon we got.   They can range from about $100-200, depending on fabric and cut. 
  • brugginkbruggink member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    FI chose the Calvin Klein 2-button notch lapel for attendants (bought his own). They're around $160, which includes the tuxedo, vest, bowtie, two shirts, studs and cufflinks, patent shoes, suspenders... pretty much everything.

Plus, because he doesn't need the free suit for himself, his BM gets one for free :)
  • Thanks everyone! Its nice to at least know what we're getting ourselves into. Its terrible that they don't at least give you an estimate on the website...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We paid a little less than the other ladies--$140 each, I think, for a Calvin Klein selection.  Men's Wearhouse usually has some sort of promotion that you get a free rental or suit purchase and a discount for everyone with 4 or 5 rentals, so with a small wedding party, we also had my dad in a tux in order to take advantage of the savings. (FOG already owned two tuxes, so he just got the matching vest and tie.  I'm still amazed at the frequency with which DH's parents attend black tie occasions.)  Also, the price goes up quickly with fees, so emphasize to your guys the importance of keeping track of extra ties and ciff links and returning their rentals as instructed so they don't incur added expenses.
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • Great tip! Thanks so much :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just paid $200 for a Vera Wang black tux
  • We just paid $200 for a Vera Wang black tux
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards