Florida-West Coast

Beach Wedding and Reception

We have gone looking at a few places along St. Pete and Clearwater Beach. We are looking for an on the sand wedding and a reception either outdoor or in a ballroom that has a balcony overlooking the water. So far we have looked at hotels only since those seem to be the places that can accomodate everything.   We live in the central florida area so we don't want anything too far south, however we are willing to go down to the Sarasota area.  Anyone have any experience with any location that they would recommend?

Re: Beach Wedding and Reception

• There are a couple of locations in Anna Maria.
    The Sandbar. Beach House, and Tiki Hut (I think that is what it is called).

• I live in St. Petersburg and am getting married on Pass-A-Grille Beach (it's at the southern tip of St.Pete Beach).  We're having the reception up the street from the ceremony at the Black Palm restaurant.  Check it out online, maybe up you're alley.

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Clearwater- the beach through the city then check out Shephard's or Holiday inn
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Clearwater- the beach through the city then check out Shephard's or Holiday inn
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Check out Isla del Sol.  Alan Skipper is the wedding coordinator there.
  • Thank you all for the replys! I will check them out!
  • I am getting married on the beach at the Grand Plaza Hotel on St Pete Beach and our reception will be in the ballroom on the 9th floor overlooking St Pete Beach. The view is stunning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards