Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Netbride users....

did you do the order through their website or did you call or mail? Any issues with the online site? Anything to be aware of ??

I'm going to be placing the order this week so any advice would be great!!

Thanks

Re: Netbride users....

• Options
    I bought a bridesmaid dress through there and had no problems.  The bride used the website and did our order together to save on shipping.  We got our dresses a lot quicker than they quoted too.  They were super easy to work with, I'm thinking about ordering my BMs dresses through there.  No complaints here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Are you using it for your wedding dress or just BM dresses?

I'm a born skeptic, and I always think there MUST be a catch!  I hope not, because I am all about saving money here!  I hope others share their experience here!

• Options
    BM dresses ...

my dress is already hanging in the closet :)
  • Options
    I got both my dress and my BM dresses and I had no problems with either.  Very quick and professional.  It definitely saved me a ton of money.  They also matched the BM dresses price with something cheaper I had seen on another website for the same dress.
  • Options
    I used Netbride for my bm dresses.  I ordered them together on the website (they won't guarantee dye lots if they aren't ordered together) and had no issues whatsoever.  The dresses came in right on time, in perfect condition and saved us $90 per dress.  I can't recommend them enough.

They also have great customer service.  Anytime I called with a question or concern, they had an answer/solution for me within hours.  One of my bms dresses appeared to be too short when we received it and Netbride offered to measure it and if it wasn't cut right, they would re-order at no charge.  It turned out it was the right length but they were willing to do pretty much anything for me if it wasn't.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards