Illinois-Chicago

Reddington Bridal-Park Ridge?

Hey Ladies,

Just curious if anyone has heard of/shopped at this dress salon? Casablanca just posted a trunk show for them this weekend and I would like reviews before I book an appointment.

I had a few..less than nice...experiences at other places so I'm always leary of trying somewhere new. Thanks for your input! :)

-J-

Re: Reddington Bridal-Park Ridge?

• edited December 2011
    From the two Yelp reviews I'm guessing this is the place that the Bride's Room merged into?
  • edited December 2011
    Reddington Bridal is the old Saran bridal. The new owners are from the Brides Room. I purchased my gown from Saran and before actually receiving my gown the store changed ownership. I had a HELL of a time getting a hold of anyone and they were very unapologetic about the 2 month delay on my gown. I wouldn't go there if I were you. I have a friend who purchased her gown from the Brides Room and put $1000 down and they closed down and she has yet to get her dress. IMO they are snakes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • the service I recived from them was wonderful. she showed different types of veils that work with my dress and I got it right off the maniquin.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards