Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    What is your favorite video game?right now, I love the wii mario game
    Mac or PC?mac
    Scented candles or plain?plain. The scents are always nasty
    Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber?Loves it! He and his friends all LOVE fiber. Guess why? lol
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    What is your favorite video game?  Zoo Tycoon! (I'm 8 years old.)
    Mac or PC? Once you go Mac you never go back!
    Scented candles or plain? Scented.
    Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber? Yes.  
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    What is your favorite video game? I don't really do video games, although playing Wii boxing with friends was fun (and hard!). Brooke, I'm more of a Dino Park Tycoon kind of girl myself

Mac or PC? PC just because that's what I'm used to

Scented candles or plain? Scented if it's a nice scent, plain if the scent just smells like overpowering chemicals

Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber? I don't know that he's ever considered the topic
  • Options
    I have Zoo Tycoon with the Dino expansion pack!  I knew there was a reason we got along!
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    What is your favorite video game? I don't really play, but back in the day I used to be wicked good at Tetris.

Mac or PC? PC

Scented candles or plain? Depends on the scent.  If it's too sweet or strong, then I prefer unscented.

Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber? I've never asked.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    What is your favorite video game? Bringing it back, zelda on super nintendo, followed by Sonic 2 and 3 on Sega - Original

Mac or PC? I loveee mac lap tops, however I have a PC laptop, and I lub that too. So I say BOTH, I'm a lover of all that is computers.

Scented candles or plain? Scented for every day, plain for dining room table

Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber? Used to be. His dad is OBSESSED with fiber. He's taken it down a few notches.
  • Options
    What is your favorite video game?
    Umm. probably something on Wii, but im not much of a gamer. I prefer solitare or sudoko
    Mac or PC?
    PC. Macbooks have weird touchpad rules that don't work with my brain

Scented candles or plain?
    Plain. Scents make me sneeze. Side note, one of my staff members uses the candle on his desk to moisten his fingers before he goes through a stack of paper, just like sticky fingers.. i had never thought to do that before.

Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber?
    We eat a lot of fiber, but I don't think that's what you are asking. Yes, FI is a WoW addict and didn't want to move from our last run down apt because it had a fiber connection. We are now on Time Warner and he's ok, but he still misses the fiber. I like that our doors close and there isn't a gaping crack in the living room wall...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Game? Mario Brothers for Nintendo...Remember the first one came with a little toy gun and the "duck hunting" game!
    Mac or Pc? PC-I've tried, and failed, to figure out a mac
    candles? some scented...I like the apple or spiced pumpkin spells. Nothing too floral or sweet.
    Fiber? No idea
    Anniversary
  • Options
    What is your favorite video game?  Currently the God of War franchise.  God of War III is pretty much the reason we bought a PS3.

Mac or PC?  My personal laptop is a Mac, my work laptop is a PC.  Working in tech support I speak both, but I prefer to use Mac when I can.

Scented candles or plain?  Either way, unless the scent is just nasty or overbearing.

Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber?  It's never come up.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    What is your favorite video game?   probably Mario Party 8 for Wii 

Mac or PC?   PC

Scented candles or plain?   scented for anround the house, plain for tables at dinner and such

Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber?  probably not so much.
  • Options
    What is your favorite video game?
    Ok, I can't pick, I have many many favorites for many reasons my favorite Playstation game is a tie between Final Fantasy IX (Best Music, great plot) and Sukoden II (A game that literally has something for everybody). My favorite DS Game is Animal Crossing Wild World (I really did play everyday for a year) I also have a soft spot for Super Princess Peach, lol. And I have an unholy love for Katamari Damacy ... and I recently got into WoW ... God, I'm pathetic

Mac or PC?
    PC ... DH is the computer guy, so we have whatever he deems worthy.

Scented candles or plain?
    I like scented ... but they have to be specific scents. I get really grossed out by something too strong.

Is your FI/DH a lover of fiber?
    No ... quite the opposite, the man has a love affair with all thing cheese related ... yet, he's still "regular".

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Aerin, DH has been strongly considering splurging for a PS3 for GOW ... but we still kinda hate Sony for making it so you have to keep your PS2 if you want to play your PS1 & 2 games.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Yeah, the lack of backwards compatibility kind of sucks.  But the PS3 is soooooo fantastic.  We use it to stream Netflix and Pandora as often as, if not more often than, we use it to play games.  Between GoW, Kingdom Hearts III, and Final Fantasy XIII, we just had to get it.

Also, on the Mac vs. PC front, I'm reasonably certain that I'll be getting an iPad when they're released.  It looks so shiny...

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Meg, I also LOVE katamari. My DH bought me Katamari forever as a gift when he went out of town and I didn't even notice that he was gone.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    I don't have a Wii.  That's next on our list, we're probably getting one after the wedding.  Epic Mickey looks pretty awesome, though; hopefully they'll actually take advantage of the Wii Motion Plus.  The biggest complaint I hear about the Wii is that most games control like ass on stilts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards