Alabama

Hair Help

Hi! I'm currently stationed in Alabama with my husband near Montgomery. I was wondering if anyone could recommend an affordable and reliable hair salon that can touch up my hair. I would love a place that's familiar with doing color.  I'm not familiar with the area and would love any insight as of where to go! Thank you!

Re: Hair Help

• edited December 2011
    H2 Salon in Millbrook, AL. Ask for Krystle, she is the owner and the best hair person! 334-651-3350. Tell her Kristen sent you.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Montgomery and Millbrook is about 25 min away.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, message again.......Who did your hair? That is how I want my hair for my wedding next April! I've been trying to find a picture with that exact hair style but I can't find one!
  • Mrs_AFMrs_AF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I got it done in Arizona, which is where we had our wedding. We're just stationed out here in AL for a training for H's job. Do you know a range of prices that H2 has for touching up blond highlights?
  • edited December 2011
    They are decently cheaper than all the other salons around and they are just a good if not better than the higher priced hair salons. Give Krystle a call and tell her Kristen recommended you. She is my best friend. More like a sister really. She will be my matron of honor in my wedding in April. I love your hair. I'm going to take the pic to Krystle so she can do it for mine.....hope thats ok!
  • fiskdan24fiskdan24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey!! If you need a makeup artist for your wedding day, I have to say Make Me Up by Danielle is really good! She travels all across the Southeast Region! Great rates too and very easy to work with! Her website is www.makemeupbydanielle.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards