Ohio-Cleveland

Limo Recommendations?

Hi there Cleveland Knotties!

I have been lurking on this board for some time, so figured I would introduce myself and give a bit of info about our wedding:)

I'm from Lakewood, but currently live in DC with FI. The wedding will be on the Westside of CLE on July 30, 2011. Very traditional church wedding with formal reception to follow. Check my bios if you want to see some ideas/details :) Planning from a distance has been quite the challenge, but I am very lucky to have my mom and sister/MOH in the Cleveland area to help!

Onto my question: Are there any limo companies that you would recommend or warn against? I want to keep in as inexoensive as possible (aka no stretch Hummer limos with a hot tub are necessary). The cars need to be clean, professional staff, and able to be on time! Any help is appreciated!

Re: Limo Recommendations?

• freesia12freesia12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I decided to go with a1 mr limo...they are the most friendliest I have come into contact with.  I called to a ton of places and a1 mr limo seemed like the only ones that wanted to get to know me.  Larry the owner is really friendly, their vehicles are really clean, and his grandson knew a ton of information about all fo the vehicles. Someone also mentioned to me that Shima Limo is a good company..but I don't think they have as many choices of vehicles to choose from.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_limo-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:96caf11b-eb59-40b4-8ab6-48d117ae0ec4Post:767f5764-75b4-4292-8b42-ce9bae14fb40">Re: Limo Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I decided to go with a1 mr limo...they are the most friendliest I have come into contact with.  I called to a ton of places and a1 mr limo seemed like the only ones that wanted to get to know me.  Larry the owner is really friendly, their vehicles are really clean, and his grandson knew a ton of information about all fo the vehicles. Someone also mentioned to me that Shima Limo is a good company..but I don't think they have as many choices of vehicles to choose from.
    Posted by freesia12[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Freesia! I have come across this company in my research, so will definitely look into them further.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in DC planning a wedding in CLE too!! Planning from a distance stinks! I'm also going with A-1. They were recommended to me by a few people. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Northwest Limo. They're really reasonable and one thing we also liked is that we're able to bring snacks with us :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am using A-1 also
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • edited December 2011
    We are using All Occasion Limo, based in Mentor but they go all over Cleveland Area. There limos are nice and they are very affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards