Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Engagement Photo Session

Hello ladies!

So we have finally decided on a photographer (Taryn Leach-See seems wonderful!) and an engagement photo session is included in our price. 
Does anyone have any location ideas in northeast ohio? We live in mentor but of course are expecting to travel. I am not necessarily looking for a specific place, but looking for input on where some of my local knotties have gotten their pictures done.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated! Thanks ladies.

Re: Engagement Photo Session

• Options
    Cuyahoga Valley National Park, specifically in Peninsula! Beautiful.
  • Options
    I'm excited to see you choose Taryn! That's who my FI and I are using too, and her pics are so amazing! We did our engagement session at the West Side Market and the Cleveland Zoo... the zoo was so much fun!
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Options
    When are you planning on doing them & are you looking for indoor or outdoor locations?
  • Options
    Choose a location based on what you and FI enjoy doing and it will be more special. Are you into outdoorsy activities? Watching or playing sports? Books/reading? Visiting the aquarium or zoo or botanical gardens? Museums or making artwork?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I agree w/pp, pick locations that mean something to you & FI. Just keep in mind that some locations musuems or certain cool older building downtown, require that you get permits to do photo sessions in their buildings which can range from $50-$250+ and you have to get them 2-4 weeks in advance.

• Options
    FI is from Akron and we're having e-pix done in Cleveland. The wedding is in PA actually.

He suggested the Botanical Gardens, Severance Hall, and a few other places (I'm blanking). We got engaged at the Western Reserve Historical Society so maybe we'll go there too.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Alek4Alek4 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2013
    Whipps Ledges is a really nice place. My fiance and I got our pictures there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards