Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Where is everyone getting married (or where did you get married??)

Starting out my search and looking for some ideas for Boston or Cape Cod area! Would love to know where you all are planning on getting married!! (or where you did get married!)

Re: Where is everyone getting married (or where did you get married??)

• Options
    We got married at Chatham Bars Inn, and it was incredible.  The other places we checked out along the way: Wequassett, Dennis Inn, Overbrook House, Highfield Hall, Nauticus Marina, Poppenessett.  All had their wonderful aspects, but weren't the right feel for our dream day.

Good luck on your search!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I bet the Chatham bars inn was beautiful. I grew up right down the street and always loved it there. Nauticus Marina looks interesting. I've added that to my list of places to check out.
  • Options
    Getting married at Wequassett in October, 2013... My dream Cape Cod location!
  • Options
    We got married at The Dennis Inn this past September and we LOVED it. Not sure what your budget is, but I went to a wedding at CBI it was beautiful, but ultimately out of our budget.
  • Options
    Harbor Point in Cummiquid, we loved it!
  • Options
    We were married at Christ the King church in Mashpee and had our reception at the New Seabury Country Club. Both were amazing, beautiful spots and our day was truly special. Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    We also had our ceremony at Christ the King in Mashpee, but we had our reception at The SeaCrest in Falmouth! Good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    I also got married at the Harbor Point in Cummaquid... AMAZING!
  • Options
    We are getting married at the bourndale function facility in plymouth. I am so excited oct 2013 cant come soon enough

we also looked at Indian Pond CC in Kingston and monponsett inn in halifax
  • Options
    ceremony at Unitarian Universalist Church in Barnstable, reception at Old Yarmouth Inn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards