Second Weddings
Options

Two Major WR Accomplishments in One Day... PIP Added!

This time last week, I'd purchased a dress for a business event, on rather short notice after being invited by the woman with whom I interviewed the day before.  During the hunt at Nordstrom, the saleswoman and I spotted a beautiful floor length dress, v-neck and great color ("dusk") that caught our eyes as a possibility for the wedding.

I went back today, tried on the dress and BAM!  Done.  I now have my dress -- at a fraction of the price of the "fantasy dress" for which I'd been lusting.  Such a fraction that we can very easily afford the letterpress invitations and whatever doggone shoes catch my eye.  BTW, the dress fits like a charm -- with no help whatsoever from Spanx or any other ridiculously uncomfortable foundation garments!

Deep v-neck, snug (not tight) at the bust, ribcage and waistline -- then relaxed fit at the hips ... floats/flows down to the floor.  Photo is a bit dark; the true color is med blue/grey/lilac.  Lovely!

After that success, I decided to grab a sandwich and just chill.  While at lunch, I rec'd a call from my cousin (she's a minister).  I'd been trying, unsuccessfully, to reach her for months.  We had a great conversation!  I finally got a chance to ask her, "officially," if she will preside at our wedding ceremony.  She said "Yes!"

What fun ... to get two "major" accomplishments wrapped in one day, when all I wanted to do is get my son to a doctor's appt.  It's been a good day.

I hope you are all doing well.  Cheers!

Re: Two Major WR Accomplishments in One Day... PIP Added!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards