Michigan-Lansing

Vendor Reviews

I got back from my honeymoon on Tuesday, and I've been finishing up my vendor reviews.  Feel free to check out my married bio for reviews on my Michigan (Lansing area) wedding vendors.  I had some great experiences and a few that have not been so great.  I hope this helps anyone who's out there looking for vendors right now.

Thanks!
Kari

Also, here's a link to the wedding trailer my awesome videographer put together.  I can't believe how nicely it turned out and I can't wait to see the full video!
http://www.vimeo.com/24850977

Re: Vendor Reviews

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally started tearing up when it was time for the first look and his reaction.  Soooo cute :)

You looked gorgeous and OMG the ballroom looked AMAZING!  Congratulations :)
  • michgreenemichgreene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Thanks so much for posting all your reviews, they are so helpful! I just booked Dreamkeepers for our party bus so I am thrilled you had a great experience.
  • edited December 2011
    You're welcome!  Dream Keepers was spot-on with everything and we had no issues with their service.  The driver was also very friendly, and even though he didn't know MSU's campus very well, he was great at following directions from the WP.

Thank you to everyone on this board for being so helpful as I planned my wedding.  It's all very involved (the planning), and all of the vendor reviews I read helped me to make good decisions in choosing my vendors.  Even though we had a few issues here and there, most of the day was perfect and I will always have wonderful memories of it. 
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Your pictures are super cute and the reviews are totally helpful, especially since we also live in Tampa and are getting married at the MSU Alumni Chapel!  What a coincidence!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations.  Everything looked beautiful.  I'm glad you had a great day.

Thanks for the reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards