November 2011 Weddings

Where do you hang out?

Where else do you hang out online? Besides Facebook, and here. Though clearly a lot of us don't spend as much time on here as we used to.

I had been hanging out on the MM and F&B boards on TN, but so many people have jumped ship to a new message board community on ProBoards that I've followed it over there. 

Just curious what else is keeping people occupied online these days. 
Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
Pomegranate Margarita

Re: Where do you hang out?

• edited May 2012

Pretty much here and one the South Florida board. Then also on FB, I'm addicted to BubbleWitch Saga!!!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • No where.  I pop in here occasionally and check out facebook and goodreads.  Other then that, Im not online much.  Not to mention the fact that Im probably the only person on the planet that doesnt have, and doesnt want, a smart phone.
    someecards.com - Sorry the America you fought for became a place that created a Justin Bieber movie
  • What's Cooking on proboards- I started hanging out over there just as they made their switch, so I got in at a good time. I can't do more than one or two boards, or I waste too much time.
  • BusyLizBusyLiz
    10 Comments
    I don't do much online. I spend a lot of time outside or with my family. If I'm online, I'm on FB or here.
  • Don't have much time so it's here or FB.  I'm scared to go on any other social networking site..I might get addicted.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Nest Book Club on TN.  We have NOT jumped ship to Proboards and have no plans to.  I used to post on BNOTB on TN a lot, but since I have no interest in Proboards and they have all jumped ship, I might not post there if/until they come back.
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • ProBoards? Ahhh, so that explains why TK and TN are pretty dead.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have no idea what ProBoards is. But I'm definitely intrigued.

I spend more time than I care to admit on reddit. There are always more subreddits to discover and subscribe to and join. It just sucks me in!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Vacation
  • I made the move the ProBoards. I don't have rage against TN, but the boards weren't working and I need options to procrastinate. I check in on TN still, but it is pretty dead right now.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • fashionxfashionx
    500 Comments
    edited May 2012
    I never had so much trouble with the TK boards as I have with the TN boards, as far as functionality. Juris, I too have no beef with them either, but I'll follow the crowd if there's conversation going on. Unlike how TN is a ghost town now. The ProBoards format is just ok IMO, but everything works at least. I could never PIP on TN (though I can on TK), and their mobile app is really nice too.

The boards are here if anyone needs the link: http://pandce.proboards.com/index.cgi#general

@ Cupcake, that happens to me on Cracked.com. Their articles are all pretty short but entertaining, and I always end up reading about 10 of them after following the link for just one.

Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • Lizzy42Lizzy42
    100 Comments Second Anniversary
    Thanks for the link X! :)

• Never heard of proboards. I'm intrigued.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Snoopy -- I don't have a smartphone either! 

And I used to post regularly on BNOTB on TN but since they all moved to the proboards, I haven't been there. The thing is, I'm generally not on the computer as much during the summer (I'm outside enjoying the weather!) but this summer I'm taking math, which needs my attention. So it's a good thing they left TN... frees up my time! haha
  • In Response to Re: Where do you hang out?:
    Snoopy -- I don't have a smartphone either!  And I used to post regularly on BNOTB on TN but since they all moved to the proboards, I haven't been there. The thing is, I'm generally not on the computer as much during the summer (I'm outside enjoying the weather!) but this summer I'm taking math , which needs my attention. So it's a good thing they left TN... frees up my time! haha
    Posted by Milsey32
    Milsey, TN converted back to the old format for good!  There are like 4 of us posting again on BNOTB.  Feel free to join us, lol.
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards