Hawaii

Lanikuhonua

After going back and forth between Maui and Oahu, we decided to go for Oahu. We're looking at having our wedding at Lani. Any brides here who are having/had it at Lani? How was it?

Thanks!

Re: Lanikuhonua

• It's beautiful there, I loved it.
  • We are also thinking of Lani as our location for next year. AJ913 do you have any suggestions on vendors? Did you use a lot of Lani's recommended vendors? If you could share some of your research, I'd really appreciate it!! Going back and forth with the various venues and figuring out the numbers is nearly making me go blind =) And if you're willing, if you could provide an estimate of what to expect to spend at the Lani (doesn' thave to be your exact cost) that would help out greatly too! 

Thanks and congratulations to both of you - new bride and bride to be!
  • In total I spent about $45k on the wedding @ Lanikuhonua... but this total includes EVERYTHING....
    ~Lanikuhonua Rental for 150+ guests
    ~JMJ Rentals (Tents, Tables, Chairs, Podium, Arch)
    ~Tanioka's Seafood and Catering
    ~Kai Photo
    ~SVP Studios
    ~Photobooth Rental
    ~Aloha on the Rocks
    ~Mango Season (Ceremony & Pre-Reception Music)
    ~Kahu Bruce (Officiant)
    ~Lion Dance
    ~Hotel (2 Nights - Ihilani)
    ~1,001 Cranes
    ~Invites, RSVPs , Save the Dates
    ~Wedding Dress
    ~Paid for all of bridal party attire except shoes
    ~Hair & Make-Up
    ~Nails
    ~Flowers
    ~Emcee
    ~Rehearsal Lunch (Buffet at Tsukiji's for all of Bridal Party, Family, Out of Town Guests)
    ~Other Misc - Decorations (provided all decor), Stamps, etc.
    ~Favors, Centerpiece

I think that just about sums everything up. If you take out everything except Lani related items and just day of - I spent around $30k rought estimate...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards