Colorado

Outdoor Venue Needed

I am on a mad hunt for an outdoor venue that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Most of the wedding venues are way above our price range.
We want to bring our own food, we don't want it catered or to have to use the catering of the venue.
We live south Denver area and that's where most of our guests are coming from, so we don't want to have it in the mountains or western CO.

Guest list is about 200 and we only have $1000 to work with for the venue budget.

Ideally, we would have an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception.

Any suggestions? Ideas? Help?

Re: Outdoor Venue Needed

• edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at 63rd St Farm in Boulder - they are quite inexpensive, and the owners are great.  They don't have in house catering. But the location is gorgeous and in the end, we spent way less than we would've at other venues, and we had a lot of flexibility with the space.  I think its a little more than $1000, but not by much. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I forgot, they don't have many tables and chairs ... not sure if that works or not for your plans.
  • radical4peaceradical4peace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One option that's definitely affordable and very pretty is City Park Pavilion -- just $600 and then you can rent tables/chairs through them very affordably as well.  It IS an outdoor pavilion so not exactly indoors, but it is pretty enclosed.  We actually came very close to booking this venue.  If you're interested, they started taking bookings last Nov. 1st for this coming summer so I would get in touch with them right away.  

• Maybe Hudson Gardens?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards