September 2012 Weddings

Check!! Found the perfect venue!!

Dear FI and I spent the day in Orlando since we had an appointment to do a walkthrough.  I have to say I LOVE the resort and we have decided to book them for the wedding! I'm super happy about it; it's the first and only place we went to and glad we both liked it ALOT!  So check check check! for the ceremony, reception and finding it on the first try!!  The only drawback - we have to wait until September 2010 to book it but the coordinator is on notice.  We should get first dibs.  So excited!!! Now we are having a "destination" wedding at Disney World.  The extra bene - the site is not actually a Disney Property, it a military resort,  so we get the Disney experience but not the Disney price.     
80 said yes image

Re: Check!! Found the perfect venue!!

• Yeah!  I bet it feels great to have that big thing done.  I keep telling my FI that once we get all the big stuff down this year he will understand why I wanted to do it.  A year with no stress is going to be awesome :)
  • Agreed! I also got to make the announcement to family this weekend.  It was great! Everyone is very excited.  This was my only goal to accomplish this year and now I can get back to other stuff. Such a load off my plate. 
    80 said yes image
  • Agreed! I made the announcement too to both sides of the family. FMIL suggested I send out info way in advance since his side lives across the country.  FI had already suggested but they both agreed more than a year's notice will be extra helpful.  So working on my DIY newletter with tidbits of information. 
    80 said yes image
  • Ladies,

I am so excited... Went to visit my venue yesterday and it is perfect... I will be booking in September. Its the first one I looked at and I just knew it was the one for me..

check it out

http://www.sugarloafmd.com/strong_mansion.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats bebe876!! I looked at the pics and it is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards