December 2012 Weddings
Options

Got my dress!!

I just got my dress this weekend!! I am so excited I feel like everything is official now, what are everyone's thoughts on wearing shoes the color of the bridal parties dresses? Someone told me that was the new thing and my girls are wearing red so I was thinking of red shoes. 12-8-12 can't come soon enough!!

Re: Got my dress!!

• Options
    I'm rocking red shoes because I love heels and would rock crazy shoes on my wedding day.  It's up you how comfy you feel with it.  My mom isn't a huge fan, but oh well haha. She knows I love my shoes. Congrats on the dress!!! I just got mine last week too! SO excited! I'm 12-15-12 so the week after you =)
  • Options
    I've seen a girl do that before and it looked very cute!  Go for it!
  • Options
    Go for it! I am a shoe person, so I think it is almost expected of me! My colors are black, white, silver and gold, so I might juse them for my something blue... haven't decided yet. But definately go for it!
  • Options
    Congrats!

I think shoes that match your colors are always super fun!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I am going to wear shoes to match my Bridesmaids dresses!! :) its a great idea! congrats on buying the dress!! OUr weddings are a week apart! Im a 12/15/12 bride!

Future Mrs.Galvan
  • Options
    I am totally rocking blue shoes, though my girls will be in red. When I told a woman at a bridal salon I had my shoes first before my dress, she was apalled. Then I tried explaining Sex and the City, but it was way over her head. And yes true to Carrie Bradshaw, they are Manolos. I love them and cannot wait to wear them!!! Rock your red shoes girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards