June 2013 Weddings

who should come to take pics at the park?

I was thinking about going to a nearby park to take photos before the ceremony. Ceremony and reception will be at the same venue. I need transportation from the hotel to the park.. and that depends on how many people will be there? 

Our bridal party is 5 and 5. so with us thats 12 people. We might have a ring bearer and two juniors bridesmaids.. but not 100% sure yet.

If we do, should they come or no because they are younger ( and wilder lol). Would ring bear's parents need to be there since he's 4?

Do our parents come also? 

I have to assume photographer and video will drive themselves right? 

I'm think just bridal party, adults only would be easiest... and maybe our parents?

Re: who should come to take pics at the park?

• I think this is entirely up to you. Tou photog and videographer should be able to answer the transportation questions, or they could be written in your contract already... With a 4 year old it really depends on how their parents feel and whether the other people coming along could mind him...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to go somewhere in between my ceremony and reception, and I will be taking my wedding party and my parents, his parents, and possibly grandparents if they are in the limo my parents are taking. FI and I will be in our specialty car, WP will be in a limo, my parents are getting a limo because they don't want to drive (nd I don't know who will be in there with them) and his parents will probably take a limo too, up to them. So I will just have immediate family. As for ring bearer and flower girl, it will be up to their parents. Their parents are part of our immediate family/in the wedding party, so if they want to bring them and take them to the reception, they can. Otherwise, they will make arrangements, but I would just leave that choice up to them. I can always do pictures with the little ones at Church.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_who-should-come-to-take-pics-at-the-park?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:f9530006-ae20-4b6c-b974-a08f2a4c4633Post:761687ef-b46a-444a-9aa5-7e660e4f6614">Re:who should come to take pics at the park?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think this is entirely up to you. Tou photog and videographer should be able to answer the transportation questions, or they could be written in your contract already... With a 4 year old it really depends on how their parents feel and whether the other people coming along could mind him...
    Posted by lodonnell616[/QUOTE]

I agree I think it would be cute. I am having my 2 year old son be our rb and our friends daughter who is either 3 or 4 be our fg.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards