Ohio-Northeast
Options

wanting fall decoration or ideas

looking for gentlely used ( Like once lol ) fall decoration  table linens(or idea for renting cheaply)  this wedding is on a  modest  budget.  also any unused reflection silverware any quanity

Re: wanting fall decoration or ideas

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Inexpensive idea, you can buy potted mums (4" pots) in fall colors for around $4 apiece at Home Depot/Lowe's/grocery store floral depts. They make a nice splash of fresh floral color. You don't even have to use them on every single table. We did potted mums on half of the tables and candle centerpieces on the rest. IMO, having 2 different centerpieces on guest tables gives a nice bit of interest. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cancelled my fall wedding  - - nothing bad, just saving money by eloping.  I have all kinds of fall decor - artificial pumpkins, artificial potted mums, fall colored acrylic gems (like vase fillers or looks pretty spread out on tables), artificial leaves, floating maple leaf candles....so much that I can't even think of right now.  If you're interested in anything email me at Sarapara@aol.com and I'll send you pics.  After the holidays, I'll be making a website with everything and selling it all that way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gotccbmgranddgotccbmgrandd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome i wood love to get up w/ after  the holiday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards