October 2013 Weddings

Color Scheme HELP!

hey fellow October 2013 brides!

So to make a long story short, I absolutely love the color pink and I'm a pink girl head to toe, so together my fiance and I came up with the wedding colors of pink and orange. We have been sitting on the idea now for a while, and we both still would love to do pink and orange together! However, as the summer month approach I am seeing so much orange and pink together and I worry this color scheme is too summer-y and won't look nice for our October wedding.

Just wanted to get some feedback from other brides to be, what do you guys think??

Re: Color Scheme HELP!

• I think it depends on the pinks and oranges that you use. Pumpkin would work well for orange as its a fall color for instance I'd probably pick a dusky pink to go with that as fall does have a few last dusky pink roses.  I wouldnt however do bright bubblegum pink and tangerine though.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Maybe add a little brown to it and I think it could work.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • I agree with PPs. Do a darker orange and pink plus add some brown and its perfect for Fall.

• Thanks. I was talking with my mom and we were thinking a lighter shade of pink would be better than say a hot pink or bright pink. Adding some brown is great too, thanks for the help!
  • I may not be a good person to give advice on colors since I keep changing my mind, but I like sage green and a dull pink.
  • I think brown with a soft pink would look stunning in the fall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards