North Carolina
Options

How was the G2G?

I was unable to attend the knottie G2G at Beka's house, how did it turn out?!
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How was the G2G?

• Options
    janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was wondering too.  Glad you posted this!
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm curious, too!!!  I was surprised when I checked in this morning and didn't see a post about it!!!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I didn't get to go either but I hope they had a fun time. We should plan another one sometime soon.
    Photobucket

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It was a lot of fun :o)

Jessica and her DH came over around 5 and we grilled Miso Chicken with Squash and Potato Slices for dinner and had cookies for dessert (the famous SnickerDoodles) and played Canasta until midnight with great conversations :o)

I believe we're thinking about doing a monthly game night :o) DH and I went out and got another board game and he's itching for another night so that he can play it (it's better when theres more than two playing).

Lola also came and she's doing soo good! Lucy apparently taught her how to jump on the couches lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lot of fun!  The famous snickerdoodles LOL, thanks!  Lola got on the couch and tore up a papertowel DH left there so at least she's having fun now :)  Can't wait for another game night!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, so this is twice I have heard about the snickerdoodles... I gotta try them.

I hope we have another g2g soon so I can come!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards