November 2012 Weddings

Any other Black Friday (November 23) Brides-to-Be?

We've secured our venue, but that's about it...yipes!  Any other black friday brides that haven't gotten their dresses or secured caterers, photographers, videographers, or selected their bridesmaids outfits?

What would you recommend I do first??? (By the way, I am taking my engagement photos this weekend...*whew*)

Best,
Another Bride-to-Be
Unfailing Love from Another Bride-to-Be Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any other Black Friday (November 23) Brides-to-Be?

• I would find a caterer and photographer next and then look for your own dress followed by BM dresses. Also make a big list of to-dos or use a checklist like the one on this site. It will help you to get organized. Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Like Leenie mentioned, I definately recommend using a checklist like The Knot's...it's definately a big help in keeping track of what to do!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Ya'll!!!

Another Bride-to-Be
    Unfailing Love from Another Bride-to-Be Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married on November 23 too!

We have our venue, caterer, photographer, and my dress but need to get moving on everything else.  I'm kind of anxious about the bridesmaids dresses because nothing has struck me yet that I loved.
  • Hey hey hey!! I'm also getting married in November 23!! So far we got the venue that will include caterer and decorations,my dressbut still need a little bit alteration,his tux,photographer,videographer,mailed out invites,my bridesmaids haven't gotten their dresses yet but hopefully soon,rings,DJ,etc Next thing I have to do is to get a florist and make up artist/hair stylist!! How's your wedding plan doing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards