DC
Options

Brunch Caterer?

So, we have a venue. And a date. Now we are looking for a caterer.

We have decided to have a morning ceremony followed by brunch, so we are looking for a caterer that has a GREAT brunch menu, and also one that is licensed to serve
alcohol (a requirement for our venue).

I've been doing some prelimiary searches, but, all the caterers I have seen focus on dinner, not brunch. Help!

Re: Brunch Caterer?

• Options
    Check with Bread and Chocolate. I used them for my wedding cakes. They were great and so easy to work with. Had brunch in the restaurant and they were good.
  • Options
    I recommend my caterer. They are donig my wedding dinner, but are super flexible and do a great diversity of events in DC - check out Main Events
    http://www.maineventcaterers.com/
    Haven't had my wedding yet, but the food I've had at tastings is fanstastic, and the service is great too. The guy we work with, Spencer, is wonderful.
  • Options
    A La Carte based out of Haymarket, VA has done a couple of really successful brunches at the winery I manage in NoVA. They put together an awesome omelet station for us, as well as all the other breakfast standards and more. Their pricing is pretty good as well- especially for their quality.

As mentioned above, Main Event is great as well, although pricing is higher.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards