Virginia

Wedding Theme

I'm big in to Disney's Bueaty and the Beast, as well as foxes. My groom even calls me Lil Fox. I also collect snowglobe.

My groom is into Dragons, computers, and video games.

Anyway to combine these items into a fun and sim-causal wedding?

Re: Wedding Theme

• I think the best themes are when small, thoughtful touches are included and it's not all in-your-face.   Personally, we aren't doing a "theme" -- our "theme" is "we're getting married!"    However, I'm in the Air Force, and my fiance is a huge Miami Dolphins fan, and we're incorporating these in small ways (we're using a Dolphins jersey for people to sign as a geust book, me wearing air force blue high heels).   Cake toppers, favors, grooms cake, guest books, etc are all great ways to incorporate your favorite things without overdoing a "theme."
    DSC_9275
  • PattySmith101PattySmith101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    love this beauty and the beast cake< i love how its seperated my the vase with a floating rose, like the movie>... you could do the toppers in wedding clothes like the second pic i have here...

• We are sticking to the "we're getting married theme", but to keep some of my guy's favorite things encorporated I am getting a special garter and I am going to do something with our cake topper or get a specially designed groom's cake, for him.  I think those are the safest places to take risks or get creative, without worrying if you are going to like your decorating decisions a couple of years from now.
  • Where in the world did you find that first picture! I would so love it! Thanks. Anyway to find cheap center peices of foxs and dragons? The snowglobe gift table a great idea, maybe to honor my grandmother who died, places my favorite snowglobe gifts from her around her picture.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards