Favors

HELP!! Need a cute/funny saying for our wedding favor black and blue koozies!!

I am a country girl and want a saying that goes with our theme of rustic country and getting hitched, but to go along with drinking and our family n friends! I want something unique and cant think of anything! Please help.

Re: HELP!! Need a cute/funny saying for our wedding favor black and blue koozies!!

• To have and to hold and to keep your beer cold.
  • Thanks but I've seen that one way to many times! I want a unique one
  • Try googling.  This is the first site that came up.

http://www.inkhead.com/blog/2011/10/06/wedding-koozie-quotes/
  • gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    With this koozie, I thee drink.

We tied the knot, now it's time to tie one on.
  • Thanks!! Those are good!! :)
  • "Married in boots and a hat, I'll drink to that."

"As I protect your can, I'll hug your hand."
    "As I protect your can, He'll hold my hand."

"Diamond rings and white dressy things couldn't keep me away."

"Country living, Just keep on drinking."

"Boots, spurs, and beer makes EVERYTHING unclear."
    "Boots, Diamonds, Hats, and Pearls. Drink me and we'll go for a whirl."

"What do you get when you mix beer, food, boots, & music? Us."

If you give me more insight to your wedding I could be more creative.

• Thanks those r some good ones!! My wedding is country rustic, we like to drink, be with our family and friends. I wanted something to kinda tie it all together but havent been able to think of anything!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_help-need-a-cutefunny-saying-for-our-wedding-favor-black-and-blue-koozies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:33d83ce0-919f-4dc1-aec4-9cfb9b027cc5Post:e0f0fa2d-ed0d-4034-a99a-7f2c34ed81c3">Re: HELP!! Need a cute/funny saying for our wedding favor black and blue koozies!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Married in boots and a hat, I'll drink to that." "As I protect your can, I'll hug your hand." "As I protect your can, He'll hold my hand." "Diamond rings and white dressy things couldn't keep me away." "Country living, Just keep on drinking." "Boots, spurs, and beer makes EVERYTHING unclear." "Boots, Diamonds, Hats, and Pearls. Drink me and we'll go for a whirl." "What do you get when you mix beer, food, boots, & music? Us." If you give me more insight to your wedding I could be more creative.
    Posted by misfranks[/QUOTE]
  • Eat, Drink, and Be Married.
    Susy and Bob
    01/01/12
  • We're doing the same thing! One I saw was the bride & groom names & "roped n tied" then the date
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards