New York-Hudson Valley

Dress shopping

Where did any of you Rockland/Westchester brides find your dresses? Both for you and bridal party? I rather not go into the city since i have very little free time. 
~ES~

Re: Dress shopping

• That's how I felt. I went to Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco and I'm convinced I wouldn't have had a better experience anywhere else. Erika is the owner and she is so wonderful and involved in your process. She gives a great experience! I'm sad that part of the process is over, actually!

Anniversary
  • Follia Bridal in White Plains for the Bridesmaids Dresses. They were nice when we ordered the dresses but they haven't come in yet to no real review yet.
    Gowns By Louise for my dress in the BX. Very nice but seamstress is sick so i have to take my gown somewhere else for alterations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 190 Invited
    image 158 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Thank you! Will check both out.
    ~ES~
  • cusi229cusi229 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    went to MeMe's in larchmont for bm dresses.  though wouldn't say go there.
    And got my dress at kleinfelds, best choice i ever made!!
  • I got my dress at Bijou Bridal in Ramsey, NJ right on Route 17. It's 15 minutes or less from Rockland. I must have went in at least 5 times to try on my dresses. In the end I was deciding between two and each time I came in, they acted as if it was my first time there! They were all so amazing and so involved with the process. They were able to answer all of my questions and always squeezed me in around my schedule! I would totally recommend going there! They also have bridesmaids dresses there as well, however, we have just started to look for the girls in my bridal party. They dont do alterations for bridesmaids there...just the bride! And another benefit....there is no sales tax!
  • I second Bijou Bridal!! I loved my experience there! I bought my dress from there and I'm in Westchester County on the border of CT... it's like a 45 min drive for me or less depending on GW Bridge traffic. My girls ordered their dresses from there too because they get a discount of like 15% I think it was because I had bought my dress there. And they didn't have my dress there, I tried it on in a different store, but they carry the line of dresses so I ordered it from them because they gave me a great deal and like I said, they carried the designer! AND NO TAX!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards