Military Brides

I apologize

To all those I have upset-
I'm sorry to those of you I have upset. I was out of line and got defensive instead of taking your points into consideration. I would like to keep posting on this board because we know what each other's going through and have similar planning. So I just wanted to say I'm sorry and hope we can all help each other in our wedding planning
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I apologize

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thumbs up! We all make mistakes in how we come across sometimes. I bet if you keep posting, keep an open mind, and use this board to learn (rather than thinking you know it all), it'll be a great experience. 

I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_apologize?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:ccbbb92a-f16a-4c48-a9d3-58e67b5353ebPost:18891c56-cda6-4fef-95c4-19c2b684ddd8">Re: I apologize</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thumbs up! We all make mistakes in how we come across sometimes. I bet if you keep posting, keep an open mind, and use this board to learn (rather than thinking you know it all), it'll be a great experience. 
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]
    thank you...i definitely want to move past everything and right the wrongs ive made...ik we can all help each other :)
  • edited December 2011
    If you follow Stan's advice, I'm sure you'll make alot more friends on this board. No one on here is out to get anyone. We really are just here to help. I've been married for 4 months, I'm still around, because I got alot of great advice, made some good friends, and I would like to help other Brides. No one is on here just to be hateful. I think it was really mature of you to post this. Kudos!
    Photobucket
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the others, I'm happy to see you are being mature about it and trying to right your wrongs.  As Sami said, none of us here are out to get anyone else, or ruin your dream wedding.  We just try to help and give advice wherever we can.  I've been married for almost 9 months and still like to come to this board to help others and chat with some of the ladies.  Thanks for the apology.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree with PP's.  If you continue with this attitude in the future I think you will have a positive experience here.  

• ESquared423ESquared423 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for having the balls to apologize, not everyone can do that! Just keep an open mind and understand that the bottom line is most people on these boards are simply offering advice, not attacking you.
    PersonalMilestone Anniversary
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    So you apologize and then go on being a brat about the uniform in the engagement pics?  Or is my timeline off?  Cuz I just sort of think you're an immature bratty child.

Anniversary

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    You're timeline is off Calindi.  She posted this the day after she stopped posting in the uniform thread.  Other posters re-started that one.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_apologize?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:ccbbb92a-f16a-4c48-a9d3-58e67b5353ebPost:abfea772-aed6-42f6-bb87-fa1aa48915d1">Re: I apologize</a>:
    [QUOTE]So you apologize and then go on being a brat about the uniform in the engagement pics?  Or is my timeline off?  Cuz I just sort of think you're an immature bratty child.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]
    I stopped posting in that one because I should never had started...I'm sorry
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Okay then, I thus accept the apology and will reserve my judgement while we wait to see how you comport yourself from here on.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards